Star Fish dramatically raises the bar on the Aquos vision of expeditionary superyachting. Five metres longer than the multi-award winning Big Fish, Star Fish delivers more space and features than any other yacht in her class, and promises to set new standards for luxury, sustainability and range.
Click here to view Star Fish renders.
Guide Price: $49,500,000
Weekly Charter Rate: $TBC
Star Fish builds on the vision and philosophy so clearly demonstrated by the success of Big Fish.
Star Fish will continue to expand the boundaries of the yachting experience, creating new yachts for a new age.
Star Fish incorporates a number of very innovative features, the most unique of which is the the spectacular Owner's Deck. From the end of the aft terrace to the forward lip of the bow terrace spa pool, the deck spans an incredible 38 meters. The space features two luxurious VIP cabins, which can be configured either as sleeping accommodation, or as sky lounges as the need dictates.
The forward cabin provides a spectacular a 270-degree view over the bow and spa-pool, while the aft cabin opens into a large, semi-enclosed dining and socialising space that in turn merges with the vast expanse of the aft deck.
The look is both hip and chic and the spaces easily transform from sleeping to entertaining spaces thanks to clever furniture selection and design elements. Each suite, of course, includes a luxuriously appointed bathroom. A companionway connects the two spaces and provides access to a magnificent central spiral staircase that connects the yacht's four decks.
Her sister ship Big Fish set a new benchmark for both naval architecture and contemporary luxury in adventure yachting, and Star Fish aims to move interior styling on to another level...
Shiny metallic surfaces and carbon fibre forms are combined with natural wood, leather and stone to create an informal yet effortlessly stylish contemporary atmosphere. Its inherent luxury combines both function and style.
Star Fish is progressive and modern, it pushes the boundaries. It utilises technology to create new experiences - adventure has never been so glamorous. Streamlined, spacious and flooded with natural light, Star Fish features the stunning Aquos signature full-height glazing, capturing spectacular views from every deck. Panoramic windows bisected by brushed stainless steel and a wall of glowing onyx stone create a sense of refined luxury in the owner's stateroom while charcoal mirrors veiled by silver sheer curtains create a dramatic effect in the guest staterooms.
Oiled oak floors deliver a sense of spaciousness and comfort and the uber-cool furnishings evoke a sense of luxury and modern glamour, combining elegant forms with sensuous materials. The sculptural dining table crafted from wood and stone becomes the centrepiece of the main salon and bar. Cabinetry and wall linings are crafted from a richly textured sustainable Australian hardwood, whilst the ultra-durable grey and white striped ceramic decks create a fresh, contemporary look.
At night, both the the interior and exterior spaces become a ‘theatre of light', with glowing onyx walls, LED 'moonscape' lighting and a spectacular underwater lighting scheme without equal.
Star Fish offers truly limitless horizons...
- Star Fish (50m/164ft) has more space and more features than any other yacht in its class
- Beam: 9.3m / 30'6"
- Six Staterooms PLUS a Supernumery Cabin
- 37-Meter Private Owner's / VIP Apartment Deck:
- Private terraces fore and aft for Owner / VIP Cabins
- Single Owner plus Sky Lounge, or Dual VIP Cabins
- Private foredeck spa pool
- Massive entertaining spaces with indoor-outdoor flow
- Guest Deck Accommodations:
- Four Double Cabins or,
- Two Doubles plus VIP Suite w/ His & Her Baths
- Unprecedented floor-to-ceiling windows: Main Salon, Dining Salon, Galley, Third Deck Owner/VIP Suites
- Beautiful lounge, bar and dining areas. State of the art galley with small chill bar coffee seating. Wellness/massage cabin with full sea views
- Well appointed Captain's cabin, large crew mess
- Contemporary, fresh and vibrant interior decor packed into a go anywhere expeditionary yacht to the latest award winning style
- Large crow's nest/observation pod and chill-out area with 360 degree views @ 50' above sea level
- Aft deck swimming pool
- Opening hull side dining/lounge terraces
- Large swim platform w/ water toy 'dock' extension
- Ultra-modern bridge deck with open-air lounge, fitness centre and home theatre
- Military spec thermal imaging PTZ mast camera with laser pointer, latest technologically released wide beam sonia scanner, and 8 Km search light
- Robust systems with the latest in entertainment and electronic systems.
- Alarm monitoring and control system incorporates sophisticated automation
- Extensive use of LED Lighting - dramatic 'theatre of light' architectural and underwater lighting scheme
- Exterior multi-color superstructure mood lighting system
- 7,500nm range
- 12-plus crew accommodation
- Large captain's cabin plus Purser's Office (or supernumery cabin)
- Extended-cruising refrigeration capacity
- Custom fully-faired jet-drive diesel tender
- Comprehensively equipped with adventure and fun equipment from nitrox dive systems to kite boards:
- Complete range of sports fishing equipment
- Diving gear plus compressor
- Sailing dinghies
- Kite boards
- All designed to be the ultimate in world wide adventure and expeditionary cruising
|Naval Architect||Gregory C. Marshall Naval Architects|
|Builder||McMullen & Wing for Aquos Yachts|
|Construction||Steel hull, aluminum superstructure|
|Length Overall (LOA)||49.95m (163' 8")|
|Beam||9.30m (30' 6")|
|Range||7,500nm @ 10 knots|
|Main Engines||Caterpillar 3508B DI-TA, 1050hp@1600rpm|
|Fuel tankage||75,000 litres|
|Stabilization||TRAC Active Stabilisers|
|Tender||28 ft custom M&W tender|
|Crew||12 full-time crew|